Before your lashes appointment :
- Please do not use any oily product around your eyes.
- Please remove all traces of makeup from the top of your cheeks to your forehead.
After your application:
Basic makeup application and normal lifestyle routine can resume after your eyelashes extension application. However, the following activities should be avoided within the first 24 hours:
- Spray or airbrush tanning.
- Exposure to excessive steam.
- Contact lenses insertion.
- Please note that you may not wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid the use of oil based products around your eye area.
- Avoid the use of waterproof cosmetic on or near the lashes.
- Avoid the use of mechanical eyelash curlers.
- Avoid excessive use of mascara.